Wish you were here...

So many days of longing…..
So many days went by….
Still I long for you
Still I wait for you….
Hope you will come back
Take me away from this selfish world
I walk on and on
                              Not knowing where to go
                              Not knowing my path
                              And then I feel you from behind…
                              Walking with me
                              Waiting for me to look back
                              I turn around
                             And look back
                             It wasn’t you
                            ...just a passerby J.

2 comments:

  1. Random Thoughts in the skyNovember 21, 2013 at 6:52 AM

    Poems are a beautiful way of expression and you have always written them like that.. You should write more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey...I agree...wasn't writing since many days.....again I'm back :) :)

      Delete