C++ Classes, a nightmare


Nightmare! This word has certainly led your mind to recall some point of incident or a part of your life when you were scared of facing something or the other.

Today I was searching for some tutorials on web. In those tutorials I confronted the same C programming language that sent me six-seven years back to my life. When I was in my intermediate I always tried to ignore my computer classes as C++ was included in it.

C++ is an Object Oriented Programming Language (OOP); this is what I remembered then as well as now. Defining it as a programming language, with its use and advantages always bounced from my head. Five minutes prior to my computer science class, I always kept on repeating the definition, use, advantages and other basic facts of the language; praying let sir not ask me this time any question else I will be gone for now.

This was the case with most of my classmates who accompanied me in surpassing the nightmare of the dragon (in face of C++).

My nerves used to go cold when my computer teacher assigned to write program with proper implementation. In both the years i.e. class 11th and class 12th I always used to pray throughout the period “O God! Let the class finish soon this time.” Through these two years though I wrote very well in the answer sheets and scored good in the subject, the clear picture never peeped in my mind. I always wondered what the use of this language is and why we are studying it.

Today when I was going through the tutorials I really understood the use of this complex creature. I got the answer to my question that why it was necessary to study it. Atleast, now I am happy to proclaim that though I can not give a lecture on the subject yet I can explain the importance of C++ as a programming language. And also save students like me from such nightmares!!


No comments:

Post a Comment